University Car Use

How do I request the use of a university car?


University cars are requested online by filling out the Vehicle Request form in WarriorSpace. More information about this topic is located on the Motor Pool Vehicle Reservations webpage. If a Motor Pool vehicle is not available, you may be reimbursed for using a personal vehicle.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published