To access your W-2 form, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to Employee Self Service, www.state.mn.us/employee, using the same user ID and password that you use to access your paystub.
- On the State of Minnesota Employee Self Service home page, select Other Payroll.
- On the Other Payroll page, select W-2.
- Your W-2 form displays.
- You may have a W-2 that includes two pages. If so, you will have a link beneath the Year/State Selection link that indicates Page 1 of 2. Clicking this link displays the second page, Page 2 of 2, which will have additional entries for Box 12.
- If you live or work in a state other than Minnesota, you may have a W-2 for more than one state. To access your other W-2 form(s), select Year/State Selection at the top of the page and then select View W2 for the W-2 you want to display.
- Select the print icon at the top of the browser page to print as many copies of your W-2 form as needed. The W-2 should be printed on white paper. If your W-2 form includes two pages, each page will need to be printed separately.
If you have not consented to receive your W-2 form electronically, you can do so at any time. Sign in to the Employee Self Service site, select Other Payroll and then W-2. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to consent to receive your W-2 form electronically. Once you consent, you will be able to access your W-2 form immediately. If you consent prior to the time W-2s are printed by the state, a W-2 will not be mailed.