Optional Alternate Loans
Where can I find an optional alternate loan that doesn't need a cosigner?

Optional alternative loan information is available on the Financial Aid Website.

If you're having a problem finding a loan or need additional information, please contact Financial Aid at 507-457-5090 to speak to one of our professionals or schedule an appointment with a financial aid counselor.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published