Financial Aid Overages

Will I get a check for my financial aid?


As a policy, Financial Aid checks are not issued by WSU.  As aid is disbursed, it is paid directly into the WSU student account in order to cover any current term balance owed the University.


If there are financial aid funds remaining after your WSU charges are paid, the overage will be sent to you as a direct deposit.

Information on how to set up your direct deposit account is available from the following link:

Direct Deposit

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published