Tuition and Fee Payment

What happens if I can't pay my tuition?


Please refer to our payment procedures regarding minimum payment required to keep your classes.

If you have made the minimum payment but unable to pay the remaining balance, there will be a hold placed on your records (transcript and diploma) and you will be held from further registration. Past due debt owed to WSU may be referred for collection resulting in additional charges.

Please contact Student Accounts if you have concerns regarding a past due balance.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published