Appeal of Financial Aid Suspension

How do I appeal my financial aid suspension?


Appeals must be received at least one week prior to the end of the term for which you are requesting your aid be reinstated. Appeals cannot be processed for a term that has already ended. The appeal should consist of:

1. An explanation of why the student has fallen below the standards.

2. What changes are being made to ensure the student will be able to get back on standards.

3. Any other documentation to support the case.

An appeal may be submitted by email to the Financial Aid Office.

Any more information about the financial aid appeals process can be found at within the official policy for Satisfactory Academic Progress

Please feel free to contact Warrior Hub Financial Aid Services at (507) 457-5090 if you require further assistance.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published