Child Care Funding
Are there any financial aid programs that help with child care expenses?

The state of Minnesota has a grant program available to qualifying Minnesota students to assist them with child care expenses. The Minnesota Child Care Grant Form and Instructions are found on the  'forms' section of the Financial Aid website under the corresponding year.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published