Housing accomodations

Are there housing accomodations available for students with disabilities?


Some of our residence halls are accessible to students with physical disabilities. Be sure to notify us if you need accommodations such as wheelchair-accessible facilities or devices/alarms for a hearing impairment. Information on Housing Accommodations is included in the Housing Application, so be sure to indicate any specific needs when applying.

We can best assist you if we get early notification and complete information about your needs. Contact the Housing Office at housing@winona.edu or 507-457-5305 if you'd like to talk to someone about your specific needs.

Our office also works closely with Access Services, which is another great campus resource for students who may need additional support.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published