Residence Hall Eligibility

Can I stay in a residence hall if I'm not a full-time student?


Undergraduate students must be enrolled in 12 credits in order to live in the residence halls. If you have an exception to this requirement that you would like to have considered, please contact your Hall Director or to discuss your specific situation. Graduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published