Meals and K Cash

I would like to use the new site to figure out where my money is from last semester that I did not use. But it requires a 'PALS ID'. What is my pals ID?


Your PALS ID is the long number located on the back of your student ID card. Attached below are instructions to help you set up your account in ManageMyID.

Money from unused meals last semester was moved into a Dining Dollars account for anyone on a 7, 10, or 14 Meal Plan. You will need to use your Kryzsko Kash before you can spend your Dining Dollars.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published