Sign up for meal plans

How do I register for a meal plan as an incoming freshman?


As an incoming freshman, if you will be living in a residence hall, you sign up for a meal plan the same way you applied for housing.

Click here to login to WSU Student eServices

Once you are in the system:

  • Click on the 'Housing and Dining' link on the left menu.
  • Click on the 'Go to Housing and Dining Services' site link.
  • Click on 'Select a Meal Plan'.

If you are living in off campus housing:

  • Housing/Residence Life Office, Kryzsko 235 sells the 75 Block Meal Plan
  • Kryzsko Kash can be added to your ID card at the Cashier's Office
Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published