Student Work on Campus

How do I go about getting a job on campus?
What is the difference between Student Help and Work Study jobs?


A great resource for starting the process of looking for an on-campus job is the Career Services website. Once on that sight, on the right-hand navigation, you will find the Handshake Jobs Portal. After you have signed into Handshake, you will be able to view a variety of the student positions on campus. 

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Career Services at 507-457-5878.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published