Posting a Student Job

How do I post a notice for a student job in our department?


Student jobs can be posted on the Handshake website. Instructions for how to post a job are available by phoning the Warrior Success Center at (507)457-5878 or by emailing Toni Drier at

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published