Course substitution form

What is the process for substituting a course? I know there is a form, besides that, what must I do?


A student may request that a particular course be substituted for a course required in the student’s major or minor. The course to be substituted may be one that the student has completed at WSU or at another college/ university.

To request a course substitution, students should meet with their academic advisor for the major or minor. The advisor will complete the online Course Substitution form, which will then go through a workflow process. The student will receive an email on the status of the request.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published