Transfer Credits

I am a high school senior, and I took a course for college credit at a non-MinnState University. How do I transfer those credits to Winona? 


You would contact the university and have them send your official transcript to: 

Warrior Hub 

Winona State University 

PO Box 5838 

Winona, MN 55987 


We would then evaluate and apply the credits to your WSU record. For additional information see: Post Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) 

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us. 

  • Updated
  • Published