PSEO Credit Transfers

How do PSEO credits transfer?


To transfer PSEO credits to WSU you must submit an official transcript from the institution you attended.


Transcripts can be mailed to:


Winona State University


PO Box 5838
Winona, MN 55987-5838


The transcript will be evaluated by a transfer specialist and a Degree Audit report will be mailed to you. The Degree Audit provides a reference for how WSU has transferred the credits.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published