Major/Minor Declaration Forms

Who do I go to about changing my major?


To change your major, you need to fill out an online major/minor declaration form in WarriorSpace. If you are looking to explore different major options and see what the course path looks like, you can view “mock” DARS reports within your eServices portal under the ‘Academic Records’ tab. Select ‘Degree Audit’ and follow the instructions provided.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published