Transferring Coursework into WSU

How can I get coursework I took at another institution transferred to WSU? 


If you took courses at a member school of the Minnesota State system, you are able to fill out the online eTranscript transfer request form under the Transcripts for MinnState Transfer Students section at  This will alert our team to pull in your transcript and automatically have it applied to your WSU record.

If you took courses at a school outside of the Minnesota State system, then you will need to request an official transcript from that institution and have it sent to:

Warrior Hub
Winona State University
P.O. Box 5838
Winona, MN 55987-5838


Please note that at semester starts, this process can take 3-4 weeks before you would see this coursework appearing on your degree audit.

Additional Comments

Do you still have a question? Please click the Ask a Question tab above to contact us.

  • Updated
  • Published