Skip to main content
|Documentation for COVID-19 Vaccination|
|What documentation can support an attestation of vaccination?|
Proof of vaccination will be:
- An original CDC COVID-19 vaccination card;
- A paper or electronic copy of a CDC COVID-19 vaccination card; or
- An original or copy of an alternative official vaccination record, as proof of FDA- or WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccination status, if vaccinated in another country.
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 must legibly show, at a minimum:
- Name of the individual vaccinated
- Date of birth of the individual vaccinated
- The manufacturer of the vaccine
- The date(s) on which the vaccine was administered
out Ask WSU!