Showing 241 - 244 of 244
  • Employee SEMA4 ID

    SEMA4 ID is your statewide identification for personalized  payroll and benefit information.  Please contact Human Resources 457-5005 if you do not know your SEMA4 ID.

    • Updated
    • Answer ID: KBA-01027-J3V1R5
  • Employee Paystubs

    Paystubs are not mailed.  Paystubs can be found at the Employee Self Service Website.

    • Updated
    • Answer ID: KBA-01028-J5F0J8
  • Forgotten Password/ Employee Self Service

    Go to the Employee Self Service Website, you will see 'forgot your password'. Click on this and follow the instructions and a temporary password will be assigned to you...

    • Updated
    • Answer ID: KBA-01030-G8B0X9
  • Union Dues

    Union representatives should be contacted for questions regarding union dues.

    • Updated
    • Answer ID: KBA-01031-S4B6C0