Tagged Answers

Showing 1 - 2 of 2
  • Posting a Student Job

    Student jobs can be posted on the Warrior Jobs site. Instructions for how to post a job are available by phoning the Warrior Success Center at (507)457-5878 or by emailing...

    • Updated
    • Answer ID: KBA-01224-S8N8D6
  • PSEO Credit Transfers

    To transfer PSEO credits to WSU you must submit an official transcript from the institution you attended.Transcripts can be mailed to:PO Box 5838Maxwell Hall170W. Sanborn St.Winona, MN 55987-5838The transcript will...

    • Updated
    • Answer ID: KBA-01310-Z3B5Q0